Home & School Association
Welcome to the Home & School Association at Wissahickon Middle School!
The Wissahickon Middle School Home and School Association (H&SA) is an active, involved and enthusiastic group of parents whose primary goal is to strengthen the partnership between home and school.
Our main purpose is to:
- Channel the energies and talents of parents into areas which will enrich the lives of our children
- Support and fund school activities and programs
- Improve communication between home and school
Through our fundraising efforts, the WMS Home & School Association is able to support and fund the following programs:
- Grade level fun nights
- Field trip scholarships
- Math Counts
- Homework Club
- Reading Olympics and other WMS clubs
- Geography & Spelling Bees
- Author Day
- Career Day
- 8th grade promotion breakfast
- Field Day supplies & treats
- Change for Change Guidance fund
- WHS Scholarships
- Transportation for various WMS club travel
2022-2023 H&SA Meetings - Open to all families!
Dates are TBD.
How to Become a Volunteer
There are many opportunities for family members to become involved in their child’s education through the HSA. If you would like to volunteer, be sure to refer to the WSD Volunteer webpage for the step-by-step process. Thank you!
2023-2024 Executive Board
Co-President: Andrea Vidal
Co-President: Sari Fisher
Treasurer: Michelle Chess
Corresponding & Recording Secretary: Stet Haley
Stay in Touch
- Like us on Facebook: Wissahickon Middle School Home and School Association
- Instagram: Use the hashtag #WMSHSA
Wissahickon Teachers and Staff: Apply for a Learning Grant
Driven by a common mission to support ongoing educational opportunities for Wissahickon students, WEOF and our Home and School Associations use a new Common Grant Application to streamline the grant application and approval process. Grants may be submitted by Wissahickon administrators, teachers, counselors, coaches and class/activity sponsors.